The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me and my dad just finished our jeep project. It started out as a '94 Wrangler YJ. It started out with a set of 33" baja claws and a little 4 wheelin. My dad got an idea. Let's put Dana 60s under it. This was around this time last year. We kept puttin it off and puttin it off til about a month before the 4 Wheel Jamboree Nationals in Indianapolis. The swap took only 2 days. Really easy. Front driveshaft was too long so we just left it out when we went up to Indy. Brought it back home and parked it in the garage. A little tinkering and it finally left the garage again yesterday. We installed racing bucket seats, a slip-yoke eliminator, custom front and rear driveshafts, custom taillights and 3rd brake light, 37" Toyo MTs on 17" Eagle Alloy simulated bead lock wheels, 4:88 gears, 6" Smittybuilt fender flares, bikini top, custom front and rear bumper, and some chrome and diamond plate touches. Don't have a pic of the front yet due to the phone dying. Here's some pics. We're still planing on painting it, line-xing the whole inside of the body, and maybe a 4cyl. cummins swap. Next in line for this is some custom step bars and a custom brush guard for the front.

Attachments

·
TDG Mafia Member #56
2,050 Posts
Nice Jeep, cool project.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts