The Diesel Garage banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i have been running one step up from canned tune on my sct. i think its called street pro from dfuser. i really cant tell alot of difference from the canned tune and this one. should i get another step up? i have 4in exhaust and gauges but no studs yet..... i just wanted ya'lls opinion before i get in touch with bill....thanks in advance. :shrug:

·
I Wanna Go Fast!
4,006 Posts
Well if your not afraid of possibly having to replace hg's and studs after you thrash on it then get the hottest file he makes and you will love it. You should be fine though it normally takes a good beating to blow them. Also there is no set tuning level as to whitch the hg's will blow.

·
TDG Single Club Member#14
1,086 Posts
yep tell him to give you the dfuser power been running it with no problems.

·
135 Posts
If you call Bill and make it real clear to him what you want and what your rig is set up to take and he can give you a hot but safe tune. As brentos says though, there is no "set limit" that the 6.0 will endure before popping a hg. Even stock trucks have blown hg's. The hotter you go, the more risk you take but the SCT (w/ good custom-tuning like Bill's) will get you there as safely as any available now.:D

Stay Tuned
Amp

1 - 4 of 4 Posts