The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Repository of Diesel Info
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
KY meet and Greet in Henderson, KY
Jan 17th 5:30pm
Please contact me if you can make it (Either post or P.M. me)

Mr. B's Pizza and wings
2611 US Highway 41 N, Henderson, KY

Let me know if you have any questions

·
TDG Mafia Member#67
5,655 Posts
#1 be there....sadly with stock injectors...:thumbdown

·
873 Posts
cant make it sorry...gotta go with the wife and watch the father in law play in his band

·
TDG Mafia Member#67
5,655 Posts
cant make it sorry...gotta go with the wife and watch the father in law play in his band
NO, BS on next time, im draggin your *** down here mofo!!!!:happymugs

·
873 Posts
Im not so sure that your truck will be capable after we take your strip your truck of all your performance parts...lmfao

"metric"

·
TDG Mafia Member#67
5,655 Posts
hey now...be nice!! LOL

·
Registered
13 Posts
Darin and Haloman,

I will be at the "SHOT Show" in Orlando then. I will make it to the next one!!:happymugs

Tim

·
TDG Mafia Member#67
5,655 Posts
hey Tim and Matt....im tryin to convince dan into switching it to the following weekend....could local guys can come that weekend but not the posted weekend....so seeing if yall would be able to the following one as well or not...
Thanks!

·
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Guys I am going to check, but I already have alot of confirmations for the 17th and I made the reservations for the meeting room they have. I am sorry if I cant please everyone. That is why we hold several meets a year. It is already shaping up to be the biggest meet yet. It will be worth it.

·
1,709 Posts
Wish I wasnt in VA right now or I would be there.

·
TDG Mafia Member#67
5,655 Posts
how long you gonna be there for?

·
1,709 Posts
I have 2 more years in the NAVY. Be back around Turkey Day in 09.

·
TDG Mafia Member#67
5,655 Posts
move it to the following weekend and you got at least 5 more if not more than that...!!

·
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
We are over 20 now if everyone shows up that has commited. You know this isnt the only site it is posted on right?

·
TDG Mafia Member#67
5,655 Posts
dont get smart! how many ppl showed up to the last meet at mr bs? and how many ppl said they were comin? LOL mikey just said wasnt hardly anybody there last time

·
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
dont get smart! how many ppl showed up to the last meet at mr bs? and how many ppl said they were comin? LOL mikey just said wasnt hardly anybody there last time
Only like ten, the last meet was thrown together. Lance is bringing someone he met while working on a house. Kyle is going to make it. Like I said its turning into our biggest meet ever.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts