The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have searched everywhere on the web and forums to find the location of the master keyless entry keypad code with no luck. I called the dealer and he said it is no longer printed out anywhere on the truck, which I find hard to believe (esp. since he said they can read it off the computer for $85). So my question is where is the code located on a 2008 F350 Crew cab FX4?
Thanks

·
TDG #97
1,234 Posts
Drivers side, under the dash there is a box, and it has a 5 digit code on it... that is it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the response. However that only "box" under the dash that I can find is the ASM which controls the cruise control, do you have a pic or a better description of a location? I know the location has changed for the 08+ from prior years. Does anyone really know where this thing is or do I have to go to the dealer?
Thanks

·
TDG #97
1,234 Posts
yes i will get a pic here today. From what I remember you have to look UP.

·
Team White
727 Posts
The dealer should do that for yuo for free. I bought my 06 harley used and wanted to change the code. They did it no problem

·
Training Wheels King
1,301 Posts
The first owner could have changed it... I changed mine. The the Gilmore family rigs are the same...only real way would be a scanner i think.

·
Diesel Addict
203 Posts
Its almost up behind the radio, there is a default code. Just look for a black box up against the firewall inside the truck close to the back of the radio you will need a mirror and be able to read upside down.....:thumbsup

1 - 12 of 12 Posts