The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys, first off dont jump all over me for this kill!!! It was not a fair race, he was a stock 06 cummins auto, im an 02 with a 60 horse chip. But here's the story. Young kid at a friends house keeps running his mouth about how the Cummins is the God of all engines, the Duramax is a turd. Says he wants to race me and that it dosent matter that my trucks chipped, he'll smoke me. Says I dont want no part of him. I said ok, lets do it. Long story short, I had well over 10 truck lengths on him by the end. I even let him do a boosted launch while I didnt. I know it wasnt a fair race, but it was nice shuttin him up!!!:smoke

·
Diesel Mafia #67
11,283 Posts
Sweet kill.. When I saw the title to this thread I was like " ohh boy lets see what a ford guy said NOW" Good kill no.. Cummins aree slower then sanils [email protected]

Hey, lets see if we can get this one to be a 1k post thread! LOL come on you can do it!

·
In the passing lane
1,453 Posts
why does it always have to be a ford guy smokes a cummins and everybody laughs it could happen

·
Diesel Mafia #67
11,283 Posts
kip said:
why does it always have to be a ford guy smokes a cummins and everybody laughs it could happen

LOL because they know they cant beat a dodge with a fuel system, turbo and injectors.. with a programer..! :pointlaugh The only time a ford will ever beat a dodge is if its intake exhaust, programer.. then the ford wins! :sofa

·
In the passing lane
1,453 Posts
yeah that is true but it is funny how alot of these ford guys get so butt hurt when they get beat

·
TDG Mafia Member#67
5,655 Posts
but also funny when us ford guys beat cummins, etc. all we gets excuses...:poke:

·
Diesel Mafia #67
11,283 Posts
6L strokin said:
but also funny when us ford guys beat cummins, etc. all we gets excuses...:poke:
Hmm, Its hard to beleive when dodges are the fastest motors and there getting beat by the slowest ones..! LOL ..:sofa Darin, scarlette will be getting some new mods.. So depending on if I have a tranny next time u come down.. do you think black bueaty will want to play? :shrug:

·
In the passing lane
1,453 Posts
yeah that is funny cuz ford guys might cry when they get beat but dodge guys always have an excuse

·
Registered
526 Posts
good kill... and im not bs'ing at all but i have beat a 97 cummings w/ intake, exhaust, fuel mods and injectors??? not sure on the specifics of his fuel system but did say he had 90hp injectors??? anyways carry on

·
Diesel Mafia #67
11,283 Posts
99powerstroke said:
good kill... and im not bs'ing at all but i have beat a 97 cummings w/ intake, exhaust, fuel mods and injectors??? not sure on the specifics of his fuel system but did say he had 90hp injectors??? anyways carry on

Want some advice..? from a fellow 12ver...? if he has 370 injectors ,#0 plate, and 191 LC/DV's and a 3k GSK ,with a good tranny... your in for a supprise..

·
TDG Mafia #86
270 Posts
the only time i seen a ford beat cummins is when the fords finder fell off and got sucked up in the dodges intake j/kLOL

·
1,409 Posts
blackcloudCTD95 said:
scarlette will be getting some new mods..
So does that mean you are keeping it?! Good choice if you are :Thumbup: If you take all that money you were planning on spending and invest it in that dodge... Think about it. I'm 5 years into the 20 year plan on my pickup.

·
Diesel Mafia #67
11,283 Posts
mckey73 said:
So does that mean you are keeping it?! Good choice if you are :Thumbup: If you take all that money you were planning on spending and invest it in that dodge... Think about it. I'm 5 years into the 20 year plan on my pickup.
For now.. atleast.. there is nothing wrong wit hit.. im not looknig for a SUPER FAST drag tuck.. Just something that will walk fords all day long.. With I wont need to spend no more then 2500-3k on it.. It runs great Its paid off for.. and it gets good milage with a good TC..

How long did you finance for? what are you payments if you dont mind me asking..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts