The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This morning going home at a major intersection were 3 lanes go into 2 and the dodge was in the far right lane next to me. He need to pass me to merge into the 2 lanes. Ha HA, light turns green. He had a jump for 2 seconds till my truck spooled up and passed him like he was sitting still. Yes I was in 4x4. Left him pretty dam good. Went down the road about 3 to 4 miles and come up to another light. This time he was ready because I hear is truck idleing high and I sat there all calm. Light turns green and hear tire spinning from him.By that time my truck is spooling up and pulls on him again,but this time no mercy. I left him pretty good again. Poor dodge, back there probally trying to figure out what the hell happen. Before I turned off a mile down the road, I blew smoke at him a couple of times.:woot: :smoke:

·
Diesel Pro
2,652 Posts
lol that was fun.

·
Registered
50 Posts
UNBROKEN said:
Hemi's are fun to beat up....good work.
So are F-250's! :poke: J/K. :HappyMugs

Hemi's are usually easy kills. Which is great because most guy's that have them think they are the king of all trucks.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
UNBROKEN said:
PS....shave 3.5 seconds off that Chevelle and you can run our Mustang...:poke: LOL
that b one fast ace 'stang!

·
Registered
50 Posts
UNBROKEN said:
1bad01 said:
So are F-250's! :poke: J/K. :HappyMugs

QUOTE]

Possibly so....but yours won't beat up mine...:poke: LOL
Ahh.....maybe not, but there are a few in my neighborhood that I can whoop.:sly:

·
Registered
50 Posts
UNBROKEN said:
PS....shave 3.5 seconds off that Chevelle and you can run our Mustang...:poke: LOL
Hmmmm.........10.7 minus 3.5 = FAST!:Thumbup:

I can hook you up with a grudge match against a N/A SBC '67 Vette that runs 7.30's if you'd like. :evil:

·
Registered
440 Posts
Hey UB, Hook one with that Vette.....bust his fiberglass ***!!
N-

·
Registered
50 Posts
Notorious6.0 said:
Hey UB, Hook one with that Vette.....bust his fiberglass ***!!
N-

Yes it is definatly glass, but it is also naturally aspirated. I'm sure that Mustang is no heavyweight.

I'm not a Ford basher by any means, you guys need to calm down.

P.S. I think we've hijacked slowfords thread enough now.

·
Registered
440 Posts
1bad01 said:
Yes it is definatly glass, but it is also naturally aspirated. I'm sure that Mustang is no heavyweight.

I'm not a Ford basher by any means, you guys need to calm down.

P.S. I think we've hijacked slowfords thread enough now.
I thought I had something to say...............................:shrug:
Like my avatar??????:sly:
N-

·
3,630 Posts
The car is actually down right now for updates.
The new motor made 1800 HP on an engine dyno.....
It'll be hooked to a Powerglide cause nothing else can hold that kind of power...LOL
Dang Chevy parts ihn a Ford.....crap.....

Anyway...if all the stars line up next year....it'll go in the 6's at 200+ mph.
The sister motor has already gone 6.89 @ 200.something MPH in an 84 Camaro.

10.5 Outlaw racing is set to explode this year....I can't wait.

EDIT...sorry Angel....hijackers suck....LOL

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I have 2 mustangs of my own. Looking for 9.80's from 93tealcobra R331 with ysi trim soon. And my wife's 03 cobra will soon run 11.20 just with boltons.:sly: :Thumbup:

·
Registered
440 Posts
I hear ya slowford! Looking for 9's with the 64 this spring with a n/a Windsor and a little giggle gas.:sly:
N-

·
Registered
50 Posts
slowford said:
I have 2 mustangs of my own. Looking for 9.80's from 93tealcobra R331 with ysi trim soon. And my wife's 03 cobra will soon run 11.20 just with boltons.:sly: :Thumbup:
Maybe i will run into you a Celcil County next year sometime. Me and my dad just started to run there this past year and plan to go more often this year.

What a fast track! My dads 55 Chevy went 9.97 @ 135.5 at Maple Grove and then went 9.84 @ 136.6 at Cecil with no changes to the car!:Thumbup:

His car is 3600lbs w/ a all iron, all motor 502 w/ a 4 speed Lenco. :bow:

·
Registered
440 Posts
The old 66 Fairlane Four Two Seven went 9.93 last summer on the mtn in Bristol Tn. All motor. 456 cu. in. No aluminum anywhere. Found out later that the run was made on 7 cylinders. Wonder what she'll do with all 8 firin'? :evil:
N-

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
1bad01 said:
Maybe i will run into you a Celcil County next year sometime. Me and my dad just started to run there this past year and plan to go more often this year.

What a fast track! My dads 55 Chevy went 9.97 @ 135.5 at Maple Grove and then went 9.84 @ 136.6 at Cecil with no changes to the car!:Thumbup:

His car is 3600lbs w/ a all iron, all motor 502 w/ a 4 speed Lenco. :bow:
Do you live in Pa,Md or De. just wondering, maybe will see you down Cecil county dragway.:Thumbup:

·
Registered
50 Posts
slowford said:
Do you live in Pa,Md or De. just wondering, maybe will see you down Cecil county dragway.:Thumbup:
Pa.

It's about a 2 1/2 hr ride for me. Not too bad.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts