The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
TDG Mafia # 81
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got to playing with a new Jeep with a Hemi in it and the guys wife in the passenger seat was getting irate cause I was toying with him so much. He kept flooring it off the line and I was just at 3/4 throttle. After playing for seven or eight lights I finally let him go.

I take my normal route home and see another Dmax. I was feeling a little frisky, so I get on it slightly. For about half a mile he wouldnt answer back, then we got to a red light and both of us went sideways trying to take off because of wet roads. Later down the road both of us get to go at it again and both were in 4hi, and he started to walk me, but only by half a truck legnth.

He had a Bully Dog Power Pup and a monitor. I now think its time for my EFI Live, and a Suncoast Trans!!!

Still it was fun beatin on a new Hemi lastnight. And I dont feel too bad since I got beat up by another Dmax.

Tony

·
TDG Mafia # 81
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No, I am procrastinating, I have been just a little busy at work and I am trying to play a little so I dont get too stressed. I will find out what it is when I get my EFI Live for sure as I will have to pull everything out.

Tony

1 - 3 of 3 Posts