The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few weeks back i was driving at abolut 11:00pm and this car came behind me and i was getting on it a bit and smoke was coming out a little. Well he got REALLY close(couldnt see his headlights) so i gunned it and smoke went everywhere..Well when it cleared all i saw was red and blue lights i thought of crap he got me for speeding(60 in a 45)..Well he came up and got my license and did a check and came back and told me he pulled me over cause he was passing the road i got onto and he saw a black cloud of smoke and thought(what the hell??) so when he got behind me he said i smoked him out and he couldnt see anything..So he told me i need to have it looked at, and i replied yea, i think my turbo is going out im getting it replaced 2morrow...He said ok and have a nice day and went on his own way...LUCKY:) :evil: I couldnt help but laugh when he told me i covered his car up and he couldnt see lol..

·
Obviously Intuitive !
1,417 Posts
And next time he sees ya....
have the
"Had financial difficulty and haven't got turbo replaced yet" story ready !

(like he believed the first one :) )

·
Registered
3,005 Posts
hahahahaha :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

·
Registered
111 Posts
Ask WIDEOPEN about getting pulled over by a fireman last year for smoking when he was going to Muncie. That was funny.

·
2,184 Posts
Oh yeah..

Coming through Indianapolis traffic backed up in the right lane I'm busting along at about 65...this Crown Vic stops and throws on his blinker in front of me trying to get into the line of traffic...I lock it down trying not to smash the car..pissed off I throw the Chip over in the "Someone behind me is gonna need a Oxygen Mask" setting stomp it and leave him in a cloud....next thing you know there are blue lights behind me.( which by the way you Indiana people are totally back wards on the Emergency lights in your state)(Red is Fire in Ky Blue is going to Jail lights get that straightened out) so I pull over thinking its a Cop... the cop come over to the passenger side and ask "is there a problem"....in my most sincere and honest voice I asked " I don't know ?? what are you talking about??" He said " You left a big cloud of smoke" thats when I gave him the best line ever...." It's a diesel it always smokes" then feeling ****y still thinking this is a undercover cop I ask him " Is there a Problem??" He said "no" and walked to wards his car... So just to remind him that the diesel smokes I let him have it again....

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
haha

lol ya my truck has been down ever since then(threw a front driveshaft and that bugger hit my extension housing and cracked all the bolts and part of the transfer case!!! 1,000dollars later i still have to find time to put the transfer case in and still have to get a one piece driveshaft made lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts