The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling a set of king ranch seat leathers from a 2008-2010. These are the leather seats minus the seat frames and cushions. It includes everything you need to transform your seats into king ranch seats. You simply pull your seat material off and put these on.
Included:
-Front Driver seat - top and bottom
-Front Passanger seat – top and bottom
-Rear Bench 60% - top and bottom
-Rear Bench 40% - top and bottom
-2 rear headrests
-rear center flip down armrest

I bought these for a project and now due to shifting money situation I just want to get my capital investment back out of them. I would like to get $1,500 out of them as they are in brand new condition and a full complete set. These are also the 2008+ model year KR leather that retains it color and has much better durability than the older KR leather.

I'm going to try and upload pictures here later.
Any Questions please call 301-991-9564. Thanks Bobby

·
8 Posts
man I wish those beauties would bolt in a Ram

·
864 Posts
Do you have pictures? These wouldnt happen to be the leathers that ruger311 just sold would it?

·
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey sorry 2 days after I posted this I got a new job and its been crazy ever since. And now Im still trying to decide if Im gonna sell them or hang onto them to put them in an older truck down the road. No these are not the same ones that sold earlier (tho if memory serves me correctly he was asking 200 per piece for his) the body shop I purchased them from said they were ordered to replace a guys interior and then the deal fell through. Anyway I would prolly sell for the right price but I'm thinkin that otherwise Ill just hang onto them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts