The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any one on here going. I would like to meet some of you and have a beer or two. or three. Im hoping to make a statement on the dyno and hand out some of spartans business cards i may just burn off another set of tires in the burnout contest i also have a friend who will take some vids and post them on here.
Thanks Dale
Marquette Mi

·
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Im thinking i may be the only one in the upper pennisula with a tuner from spartans when im done with the dyno next weekend im sure that will change. It is Krusin Klassics fun run. If you want to look it up.If your close it is worth the trip.
Thanks Dale

·
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well im looking forward for the dyno run cant wait to see what i get with the 310 mode i still have the cat in so i think i will loose at least 10hp. It will still be impressive i will post results.
Thanks Dale

·
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes you run what ya brung.
Thanks Dale

·
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Not this one my 04 i got 582hp bigger turbo injecters suncoast torque converter head studs dj's tunes etc i ran a 12.463 i put nos on it after i had it dyno'd im hoping to get to the track soon with my 08.
Thanks Dale

·
cool as december
1,032 Posts
cool so you've been around the block LOL

Whats your cab config and all the good stuff, or a picture or two would be great

·
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Send me a email i dont know how to post pics on line computer dumb here.
Thanks Dale:(

·
cool as december
1,032 Posts
You just need to upload the pics to a photobucket acount and then create a link from there its pretty simple pm me if you need help

1 - 10 of 10 Posts