The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are getting ready for our episode of Truck U tonight on the Speed Channel at 10pm EST tonight. We met up with Bob Riley from DieselSite and helped Matt and Bruno with taking care of some issues on a 6.0L.

They will be featuring our Complete EGR solution kit, the DieselSite Coolant Filtration Kit, and DieselSite 6.0L HPOP.

We also brought down one of our Pro Gear Topside Creepers for them to use with the install. Matt liked it some much, we left it with them. I think he spent more time on the Topside Creeper than he did anywhere else the entire day.

Tune into the Speed Channel tonight at 10pm EST and let us know what you think.

·
TDG Singles Outlaw #10
1,097 Posts
good show

Reactions: KT Performance

·
ADMIN/MAFIA
4,834 Posts
Just set my DVR, Kenny Did you get any on screen time?

PS, I may a web order from your site instead of bothering you today and your New Site is very user friendly Keep up the good work.

·
Super Moderator
1,777 Posts
:rock Caught the episode this weekend. Missed the first few minutes, but saw the rest. Congrats!

·
ADMIN/MAFIA
4,834 Posts
Kenny you need on screen time! Otherwise it was a good show!

Sent from my iPad using smoke signals.

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We were sitting on the sidelines with Bob Riley during filming. It took about 9 hours to film the 30 minute show.

·
ADMIN/MAFIA
4,834 Posts
I do have another question about the show, why did they opt to not lift the cad? It would seem to me that they had to pull the entire HVAC system out to get the passenger side head off, not that the drivers side would be any move fun.

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I do have another question about the show, why did they opt to not lift the cad? It would seem to me that they had to pull the entire HVAC system out to get the passenger side head off, not that the drivers side would be any move fun.
I think they wanted to show that it is something people can take on themselves even if they don't have the ability to raise the cab. We have had people call and ask about it because a lot of people did not know you could pull the heads without pulling the cab.

·
TDG Singles Outlaw #10
1,097 Posts
I DVR-ed the show and watched it again

1 - 9 of 9 Posts