The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whos runing what?...Which ones seem to be working good? keep that axle wrap down. What do you recommend?

Thanks.

·
Work in Progress
171 Posts
I run Farmboy Fabrications Traction Bars. I couldn't be happier. I think he temporarily stopped making them 'til he gets somemore made.

·
963 Posts
Same here!!! Farmboy Fabrications

Travis, glad to see you finally made it over here...took you long enough. :poke:

·
589 Posts

·
1,649 Posts
procomp ones suck......i still get axle wrap big time.....time for this farm boy to fab up his own.....

·
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the feed-bACK.

·
2,612 Posts
i had procomp, and i hated them. then i ordered a pair from D2HP and they are very nice, and work great.

·
Contain the BTU's...
650 Posts
The best ones I found are not offered anymore. Which ever brand you buy, make sure the ladders have a front pivot point or the ride will be VERY harsh and tends to break things.
Ideally, you want heim joints at all three points to allow the bars to move slightly within the suspension travel path. A properly designed setup is not noticeable during normal driving, however ladders can stiffen the rear ride during hard throttle applications due to slight leaf spring loading. One can also preload the bars to improve 60ft times if that’s your goal.
Adding a Tru-trac or other two wheel diff and things get real interesting………

:usflag

Wekiwa

1 - 8 of 8 Posts