The Diesel Garage banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm currently looking at a new LMM with the LTZ package. I like the light titanium leather seats, but they look like they would stain easily as well as show a lot of wear marks.

Anyone have any experience with the light titanium leather? If so, I may have to go with the ebony.

·
10 Posts
the light interior does stain very easily, just from gettin in and out of the truck with blue jeans on so much u can see the leather start to stain blue, i found some stuff to take it out though.... if u can get the truck with dark leather i recommend it.

·
Registered
26 Posts
i have a 08 with the titanium leather seats. and i love them not many trucks out there with that color and its easy to keep clean just rub some leather conditioning on the seats or at least the seats that get used the most. they stay clean and they look very sharp dont go dark you will hate it the dash is dark then and shows a lot of dirt so stay with the light color. my opinion

·
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the suggestions fellas. I really like the light titanium the best. What product are you guys using to clean/condition them with?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts