The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
General Contractor
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I was just wondering which leather conditioner and cleaner everyone is using. This truck was very expensive and I don't want the seats to look like crap after 20k miles. :thanks:

·
Registered
185 Posts
Meguiers leather lipes work pretty good.

·
1,171 Posts
Lexol wipes work well. Removes the jean dye from my seats.

·
VIRUS FREE!
116 Posts
:agreed:
Lexol Wipes,use both the cleaner and conditioner.I live in the desert and regularly see temps of 110+ with average humidity of 10%,which is extremely harsh on leather(hell,it's harsh on everything)and the Lexol keeps the leather in great condition.As long as you use it on a regular basis.I buy mine at www.autogeek.net.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I bought Lexol when I first bought my truck. It does a good job of keeping everything looking good - and keeping the steering wheel clean.

If your interested in Lexol - I bought it from Geno's Garage when I got my truck. Since then, I think I've seen it in a department store (either Walmart or Kmart).

·
Sumo Blue
527 Posts
A lot of Pep Boys have Lexol also. I haven't used it in my rig yet, but it was the ONLY thing (in other words, the best) to use for horse tack (saddles, bridles, etc...).

Excellent product.

Another option is Zaino leather conditioner. Adds just enough shine to let you know where you've cleaned and smells great. My friends have wondered where I find the "new car smell." LOL

--Snake

·
Registered
28 Posts
I also am in the Lexol camp. I used it in my old Chrysler. Buy both the cleaner AND conditioner. I got them at PepBoys. It took some time to clean and condition, but it sure looked good when done!!

·
277 Posts
Lexol. It's the only thing that ever touched the seats of my ole Harley, the baseball glove, or the seats of this one...

DO NOT GET ANY ARMORALL PRODUCT.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
lexol or adams.... depends on what i have
and if i have to i usually keep some megs wipes around (spills, etc)

·
Registered
868 Posts
what about king ranch leather?
will the others mentioned above work better than the king ranch conditioner?
im sure they are easier to find then ordering from king ranch saddle shop.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts