The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
had a vision-x 22" led light bar installed today in the front bumper opening - ran it to an upfitter switch. just wanted to share the pics the guys at the shop took, havent had a chance to take pictures of my own yet.

·
Dually Club #3
2,674 Posts
That's pretty sweet! Where did you get that?

·
1,415 Posts
looks awsome

Reactions: 2008fx4

·
234 Posts
lets see some night shots on the road and in the woods!!

·
48 Posts
What suspension are you running? I picked up my 2010 Harley Davidson F-250 not too long ago and thinking if it will be a ***** to get into Glamis with stock tires.

·
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What suspension are you running? I picked up my 2010 Harley Davidson F-250 not too long ago and thinking if it will be a ***** to get into Glamis with stock tires.

f350 rear blocks pro comp leveling kit with bilsteins, 35" bfgs

·
R.I.P. DAD
3,800 Posts
Looks really bright, I'm sure it pisses off passer bys. I always get them flashing brights at me just from my low beams and fogs.

·
R.I.P. DAD
3,800 Posts
Not sure if you do or not, not trying to dog you just saying I know that thing is very bright and I'm sure if you did it would piss some people off.

·
2,126 Posts
These are off-road lights, not meant to be used on the road if you're around other cars. I don't get why you would think he would run them all the time?

The bar looks great, how is the light output?

·
R.I.P. DAD
3,800 Posts
Again I'm not saying he would, I think it looks pretty cool. I was just saying in other words if you wanted to you could really piss some people off by useing them on the road.

·
Texas Member
678 Posts
i think what seabee is suggesting is you can remind the dummy who cruises in the oncoming lane with his hi-beams on with no intention of dimming them to be courteous to oncoming traffic.:)

i used to remind them w/ 4 sol-tek 8" HIDs LOL
not sure as to what setup im gonna run on my current truck yet

the LED bar is sweet I really wanted to run one on my rhino, but it looks really clean in the bumper like that.

·
1,606 Posts
That looks SWEET! Looks like they fit in there real nice. Have you tried them on the road yet?

·
R.I.P. DAD
3,800 Posts
HaHa love the avatar Cross, love that movie.

·
Texas Member
678 Posts
shut up raaaandy

·
116 Posts
We need to see some night pics or vids of these bars. I know there is a couple guys that have them now...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts