The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post up some pictures, inside and out, of what you have! some specs would be nice too!

·
121 Posts
The two pictures below show my wife posing next to our freshly washed and waxed rig in Elkhart, IN! It will never again be this shiny and nice!

This is "normal" for Las Vegas...

The two pictures below show our recent "snow" event here in Las Vegas, and it caused quite a stir with flights being diverted to LA, all the schools closed, all the routes into or out of town closed, etc...

·
1,386 Posts
Nice looking set up. I'd like to have a 5'er but I'll just have to stick with my tow behind.

·
2,612 Posts
i cant get any pics right now since its put away for the winter

·
Found On Russ' Drive
693 Posts
1995 25 1/2 ft Jayco Bunkhouse. It's lifted but still too low.

·
156 Posts
ernesteugene, that thing is amazing.
32 ft Springdale bunkhouse with two slides.

Attachments

·
2,126 Posts
ernesteugene, that thing is amazing.
32 ft Springdale bunkhouse with two slides.
I wish we could tow 2 trailers! That is so cool. I also want a 40' 5'er...

·
Inline Junky!
1,705 Posts
Some good lookin rigs guys!! If any one ever needs help of questions answer hit me up. My family owns an RV and boat dealership and its where i make my living so i can help out however!

·
Premium Member
5,567 Posts
Some good lookin rigs guys!! If any one ever needs help of questions answer hit me up. My family owns an RV and boat dealership and its where i make my living so i can help out however!

By giving me a good deal on a camper... :thumbsup

·
ADMIN/MAFIA
4,834 Posts

Our Cougar toyhauler..

·
SLAPS President
3,027 Posts
Here is my new one:

It is a 2009 Jayco Eagle 351RLSA. 39' long, 3 slides (two of them opposing, so it has a very open floorplan)... Only been out in it twice so far but then again, we got it in October.

Here are some other shots of it:

·
277 Posts
Nice pics. I'm going to be in the market for a toyhauler sometime next year (if my job comes through for me). I'd be glad to buy one from a TDG member with a dealership.

·
Formerly NATTYGASMECH
633 Posts
Here's my setup. '01 Dodge 2003 35' Montana Big Sky, rear kitchen. 3 slides!:thumbsup Will get some interior soon. [URL="
[/URL]
[URL="
[/URL]

·
Administrator
8,879 Posts
This is our first 5th wheel and is quite an upgrade from the pop-up we have had. It is a 98' model Shasta Phoenix and is a 28' bunkhouse. We got it right before Thanksgiving at a dealer in Ohio. It is in excellent condition and does have an 8' dinette slide on the opposite side. I thought we did all right and picked it up for $4800. Everything works well and it is very clean.

We wanted to try a used 5th wheel for a while to make sure it is what we want, be can already tell when the time is right we will upgrade to a larger newer one. This is the only pic I have right now because we have not had it out yet. We can not wait for Spring though to start camping.

On edit I found another one that shows the slide.

·
156 Posts
Thats what we did to start out too. Bought a used one real cheap, found out we loved, used it for 3 or 4 years and then sold it to for what we bought it for. Win, Win. Most of the time its always better to buy campers used if you can find what you want anyways because of how fast they depreciate after one year, I got lucky went in 1/2 hour before they closed on a Sat. in late September and walked away with a new one pretty much at cost.

·
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Bill, I will probably do the same. It is nice to think about 35'+ rigs, but for a single guy, it is almost over kill... Natty I like the bull elk checking your rig out.. adds a nice touch. Where is that at?

·
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
And sled puller does your family have a website?

·
Formerly NATTYGASMECH
633 Posts
Bill, I will probably do the same. It is nice to think about 35'+ rigs, but for a single guy, it is almost over kill... Natty I like the bull elk checking your rig out.. adds a nice touch. Where is that at?
I live in mine full time at the Grand Canyon National Park. I work on the natural gas powered busses, so I get to live inside the park. I get deer, elk, coyotes, etc. passing through regularly. I think it's pretty cool. I like it.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts