The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Built Not Bought
3,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Lets see them. I should have more next time im out maybe some snow shots this break if we get more lol

·
ADMIN/MAFIA
4,834 Posts
Ill get some new pics this weekend when it gets a much needed was job and detailed inside...lets see some of these nice trucks.

Reactions: SOOTBANDIT

·
Built Not Bought
3,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have been running the idea around in my head to get my bumbers black chrome like my tip wonder if it is wirth the money or not?

·
Built Not Bought
3,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
nice truck man i really like the bumbers is that a ranch hand?

·
Registered
11 Posts
No theyre South Texas Outfitters, out of San Antonio. Everything they do it built in house. Definitely worth looking into if youre lookin for some steel to throw on there. They also use a higher grade/heavier steel and larger pipe on all of their stuff. They'll build anything you want, top notch guys.

·
Built Not Bought
3,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cool they have a web site?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Here's what it looked like when I brought it home new from the dealership a little over a week ago.

I'll get some updated pics soon.

·
Built Not Bought
3,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
very nice keep them coming boys i know there are some more nice looking rigs out there!

·
Let it all Ride
1,316 Posts
I love the way your truck looks Brandon!!!

Neel, you should post some pictures of your interior and your gauges as those are the best in my opinion. A great look!

·
Built Not Bought
3,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I have got a wild hair on some interior mods been looking at a few things i will run them by you when i get down there again and i need some more of your valuable advice on some stuff. Man i never got to see your truck in person im pretty dissapointed

·
ADMIN/MAFIA
4,834 Posts
Oh yeah, here's my 6.7 :(

Hey Dom I getcha some pics up there..oh yeah and A fine 6.7 it is...or was...sorry Dom...we're still glad your ok...

Reactions: Eazydeezy

·
ADMIN/MAFIA
4,834 Posts
Here my 6.7L

The night I boutght the Truck (Oct 1 2007)

What it looks like now (I added some stuff)

Inside stuff

Autometer C2s (top to bottom Pryo,Boost, Trans)

And At night

GO FIA Seat Covers

Weather Tech Floor Mats

Pioneer CD play W/IPod Control (Its on Diesel Driving Daddy Arron Watson)

FifthWheel (Curt Q5)

Back End (B&W Tow and Stow Hitch/Recon Line of Fire bar)

S&B CAI

ONE OF a Kind Cummins License Plate

There it is boys O Yeah one more with the Toy hauler

·
274 Posts
Here are some pics of my sisters truck. She has a H&S DPF delete, edge w/hot unlock, afe intake, 20" KMC wheels and Nitto tires. I thinks she is taking the muffler off soon and runnin it strait. She was complaining it's to quite:thumbsup

Attachments

·
Let it all Ride
1,316 Posts
Nell, your truck lucks just liek mine the day I got it!! Nice choice!! But the things you have doen with it are really nice. Did you do your clearance lights yourself?

·
ADMIN/MAFIA
4,834 Posts
no..my dealer did it for 150 bucks (including the lights) did you have the sun roof put in your 6.7

1 - 20 of 38 Posts