The Diesel Garage banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
ADMIN/MAFIA
4,834 Posts
Dom, your prolly right about the sun roof..I always wanted a truck with clearance light so when they said how much it would be i was did it, I think it makes the truck look so much better..when the bulbs start to go Im gonna order the recon leds for it.. hows the IPD tune for the 6.0?

·
Built Not Bought
3,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Here are some pics of my sisters truck. She has a H&S DPF delete, edge w/hot unlock, afe intake, 20" KMC wheels and Nitto tires. I thinks she is taking the muffler off soon and runnin it strait. She was complaining it's to quite:thumbsup
Tell yous sis nice truck!

·
Built Not Bought
3,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
The night I boutght the Truck (Oct 1 2007)

What it looks like now (I added some stuff)

Inside stuff

Autometer C2s (top to bottom Pryo,Boost, Trans)

And At night

GO FIA Seat Covers

Weather Tech Floor Mats

Pioneer CD play W/IPod Control (Its on Diesel Driving Daddy Arron Watson)

FifthWheel (Curt Q5)

Back End (B&W Tow and Stow Hitch/Recon Line of Fire bar)

S&B CAI

ONE OF a Kind Cummins License Plate

There it is boys O Yeah one more with the Toy hauler
Nice truck neeltburn

·
Let it all Ride
1,316 Posts
Dom, your prolly right about the sun roof..I always wanted a truck with clearance light so when they said how much it would be i was did it, I think it makes the truck look so much better..when the bulbs start to go Im gonna order the recon leds for it.. hows the IPD tune for the 6.0?
I tell ya, Innovatives tunes are awesome for the 6.0. It woke it up WAY more than I anticipated!

·
ADMIN/MAFIA
4,834 Posts
I tell ya, Innovatives tunes are awesome for the 6.0. It woke it up WAY more than I anticipated!
Hows the MPG with it? Im sure it can smoke the BFGS...thats cools for sure.

·
Built Not Bought
3,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
:haha:haha Good looking truck like the new bumper

·
ADMIN/MAFIA
4,834 Posts
Here are a couple updated pics.

Top Gun front bumper replacement:

And some Nutz:
Do you have a side pic with the bumpers on it. Looks pretty cool

·
ADMIN/MAFIA
4,834 Posts
It's not the best picture, but you get the idea.
If you want a better one I can try to get one.

Looks cool. not sure I caught what brand it is?

·
Registered
9 Posts
It's made by Top Gun.
We have an '07.5 3500 that has a Thunderstruck front replacement. It's made out of square tubing instead of round and it mounts closer to the pickup. It looks really good, but they've priced themselves out of business in the last couple years. At least our business. We also have an '03 1500 that has a Frontier front replacement that looks similar to the one I have pictured, but I don't feel it's constructed as well and they have also raised their prices too high.

·
Built Not Bought
3,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
You say you have your own buisness? Does that bumber have a spot for a reciever hitch like a true ranch hand bumber does?

·
Administrator
12,738 Posts
You say you have your own buisness? Does that bumber have a spot for a reciever hitch like a true ranch hand bumber does?
FYI, some Ranch Hands do not have the receiver on the front. It was an option when I bought mine.

·
Registered
9 Posts
No, I don't have my own truck accessory business. I meant they have priced themselves out of me doing business with them, as in buying products they make. There is a guy here in my town that has a very good truck and trailer accessory business and I buy the majority of stuff from him. He was the one telling me how high some of these companies have went with their pricing. So he won't buy from them, which in turn means I won't buy products from him that he bought from them.

Anyways, back to the front replacement. Yes they make a bumper like what's on my truck with a front receiver hitch welded into it comparable to a Ranchhand. If I remeber right he said it was about $100-125 more for the receiver hitch option.

·
ADMIN/MAFIA
4,834 Posts
I like the ranch hand there. nice looking ride.

21 - 38 of 38 Posts