• Level it with 35" tires

Votes: 59 83.1%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Hadley Coal Roller
819 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay guys i can get a killer deal on a 8" lift with 24" chrome rockstars and 37" toyo mt's installed. i have a certain ammount to spend and this is cutting close. shoul i do this or save money and level it with 35's and make it go fast lol. help me!

·
Let's Drill!!!
235 Posts
Level it or do a small lift. I am puttin on a 4.5" when I get home. Lil extra heigth and can still use the bed without killin yourself.

·
Hadley Coal Roller
819 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah ive decided to do that. especially since im going to be driving to and from indianapolis every other weekend next year for school. im going to go leveling kit with 35" mt's.

·
truckn'
1,720 Posts
i leveled my old ford out and put BFG KM2s on it...looked sweet. post pics when you get it done.

·
Hadley Coal Roller
819 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah i remember talking to you about it back in like april or something if not last year about it and there were pics of it. your truck looked great lol. but yeah i deffinently will. i gotta figure out whats wrong iwth the front end first htough.

·
truckn'
1,720 Posts
yeah i remember talking to you about it back in like april or something if not last year about it and there were pics of it. your truck looked great lol. but yeah i deffinently will. i gotta figure out whats wrong iwth the front end first htough.
i wish i wouldnt of sold that truck....:damnit

but i do like my dmax

·
Hadley Coal Roller
819 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah that was a good looking truck. got a quick pic of the dmax?

·
truckn'
1,720 Posts

its dark blue

·
Hadley Coal Roller
819 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thats a good lookin truck! no blue oval though :(

Reactions: sexytrkr

·
truckn'
1,720 Posts
yea i know, oh well. its in the driveway now, nothing i can do to go back.

·
Penguin
251 Posts
No 24's, IMO anything bigger then 17 looks silly. just my .02 ;)

·
Redneck with some Bling
421 Posts
nothing wrong with 37" on 20" 24's are for pimps and people who think they look cool

·
CRAZY CANUCK
4,320 Posts
Do you really need it to be all jacked up? Leveled trucks look soo much better IMHO, unless your gona be like Tank and drive over cars LOL

·
Hadley Coal Roller
819 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i have my leveling kit sitting in my living room right now waitng to be put on :thumbsup

·
Crazy Cooter!
169 Posts
well what you need to do is just get it leveled and put some nbs factory 20's and a 35" mt and that thaing would look perfect ... i think!

·
& amp; amp; amp; amp;
372 Posts
After having my 2004 X lift for 5 years now I have considered removing it for a level kit, but it is too much work to do so.

I am in need of replacing my Toyo MT's 35x12.5R18 and will be looking at $1800 OTD not so cool now is it?

PS my Ram 2500 (work truck) with a level kit rides and drives so much better.

·
1,709 Posts
Level it!!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts