The Diesel Garage banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I was looking for some input from you guy`s with lifted dodges. Tell how high your truck is lifted and what lift system your using. also what the highest lift for a 2006-2008 dodge 3500? Thanks !1 pictures would be great also!!:Thumbup:

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Highest lift depends on how much $$$ you have. Mostly I've seen 4"-10" lifts but I've heard of higher. Sorry, mine isn't lifted.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I have an 01 with a 5in. skyjacker on it just put it on in december so i really havent got to test it out put if you use ur truck bed alot i think 5in is ok still a little high imo. my mom just got and 08 and we are putting the same thing on in a couple weeks cant wiat to see what it looks like with 37s on it

·
Registered
132 Posts
'04.5 3500 with 6" superlift. truck is definently tall. too tall if you use the bed a lot. ride is stiff cuz of short arms, and cheap-o shocks(all i could afford at the time). Highest lift i've heard of is from kelderman air ride at about 12" max. Rize industries, top gun customz, Pure Performance, Spirson all have 8' systems. and of course there is a bunch of 6" ones ranging from spacer's to coil over's and long arms.

what do you use your truck for mostly?

·
53 Posts
I have a 4.5" Skyjacker on mine, and it is about as high as I would want to go and still do any hauling.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts