The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so I finally got my lift installed. Base kit was Rize but we added coilovers and a custom traction bar setup. I'm running fox reservoirs all the way around and fox regulars for the stabilizer. Atlas rear springs with a 4 inch block for the rear. I had the bumpers powder coated now so it matches the grille and the harley lights. I went with the BMF SOTAs with 38x13.5 toyos. Let me know what you guys think...

·
TDG MAFIA
1,270 Posts
looks great

·
518 Posts
looks great.......little high in the front for my taste but to each his own and congrats.

·
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
I like Pretty Girls!
1,332 Posts
They are custom hats with fox coilovers. Cant say how much as it was through a friend at damn near cost :)
Can you say how much the retail is and how do they ride??

Looks sweet but agree that a little more hieght in the rear wouldn't hurt epsecially if you haul anything!

·
68 Posts
Looks great! Nice job! What size are the BMF SOTAs?

·
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
custom hats are cause rize didnt want to give me any for 4-6 weeks... so I said f'em and made a set for about 50 bucks in parts that are boxed in and solid :) I think the kit retails damn near 1600 but im not 100% on that.

Jesse pics on its way as soon as the GF gets home with my camera...

·
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The SOTAs are the 20x10s and the rear is 2.25 inches lower then the front. So its about 11-12 up front and about 9-10 in the rear.

·
Auto's are for pansies
2,117 Posts
Another rare F-250 with the long bed. Looks good. :thumbsup

1 - 20 of 23 Posts