The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been having lights issues when I am driving at night. I noticed it when I walked into Kroger one night. My passenger light when on dim is really dim and the other one is fine, when I turn them to high beam the high beam lights come on and when I click them off high beam they stay on high beam. I have never seen this issue before and looking for a little bit of help. I changed my passenger light, thinking that it was about to go out but I replaced it and it is still really dim.

·
57 Posts
My sister in law had a cavalier once that did really strange things like that.
I found out that the wires that are located in the front bumper were all bad. I quess it is from the salt and water pounding them all the time. They didnt look bad at all but when I cut into them they were shot on the inside. I ran new wire and it fixed the problem. I'm not saying this is your problem, but it could be. I would also check the grounds real good it only takes a connector to rot off to give you trouble.

·
Premium Member
2,641 Posts
WBV06CTD said:
I have been having lights issues when I am driving at night. I noticed it when I walked into Kroger one night. My passenger light when on dim is really dim and the other one is fine, when I turn them to high beam the high beam lights come on and when I click them off high beam they stay on high beam. I have never seen this issue before and looking for a little bit of help. I changed my passenger light, thinking that it was about to go out but I replaced it and it is still really dim.
Check in the power distbution box under the hood there should be 2 fuses for the headlights.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts