The Diesel Garage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Mafia member #105
2,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guess I can sing the limped it song,Got the p0700 code awhile back got it again the other night but had to shut truck down to clear, Trans is still shifting good can not get it to do it again, Was around 600hp at the wheel should be so thats the limits for the trans go and the 1057. Stage 5 next week woohooo

·
3,939 Posts
LOL What was that again about "never limping the trans"????

Well, you went as far as you could. Still better than most. Have fun with the new upgrades!

·
Mafia member #105
2,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea guess the first 700 awhile back was a warning lol and I throw more to it, Code cleared and still running strong, New turbo this weekend my end that lol

·
Nasty Girl
580 Posts
You know who too talk to for that tranny upgrade! :Thumbup:
Good too see she's still runnin strong! :bow:

Oh and by the way it NEVER ends, next weekest link shows it's ugly face! :damnit

·
142 Posts
I had a limp on the strip a couple weeks ago.

Ran a 12.2 the run before and hit 5th gear and bam, limp. WTF

After looking at the log, the VSS went hay wire. Showed I went from 86mph to 70mph which threw it into a tie up code.

Not sure why it did it, but I ran 12.2-.3's again this week at the track and no problems.

Long story for maybe it's not always the clutches that cause limps/codes.

·
BUG JUICER and
1,239 Posts
IdahoRob said:
I had a limp on the strip a couple weeks ago.

Ran a 12.2 the run before and hit 5th gear and bam, limp. WTF

After looking at the log, the VSS went hay wire. Showed I went from 86mph to 70mph which threw it into a tie up code.

Not sure why it did it, but I ran 12.2-.3's again this week at the track and no problems.

Long story for maybe it's not always the clutches that cause limps/codes.
spinning something?

·
142 Posts
Well, may of spoke too soon. Limping again, but not from slippage. Appears to be a freak code, the experts are looking into it.

·
Mafia member #105
2,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
MY trans is fixed and workig really good, guess the Copilot is next. Never though with trans holding better the boost would come up so much better.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.