The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For all you that might be curious. My best friend and I left the gym last night in which I told him to wait on me so we could see how the 6.4 equally modded (other than programmers) with a 6.0 did in a race. He has an 06 6.0L with 4" exhaust, Cold air intake, and Bully dog triple dog set to extreme. I have a 6.4 with SCT Livewire set to extreme, cold air, and DPF back magna flow exhaust. Both trucks have a 8" kit with 37s and same ratio. We did it from a 10 mph punch. He said go and I jumped him by a 1/2 truck length quick like and then he pulled back even with me and beat me by a wheel if that.
I know his bully dog puts out alot of power and the SCT is pretty mild right now but all in all I was very impressed with the fact that I kept up with him. I will get a video and post it of us racing from a stop with a launch and a rolling punch for all of you.:Thumbup:

·
TDG MAFIA MEMBER #85
1,683 Posts
BeauxPete said:
For all you that might be curious. My best friend and I left the gym last night in which I told him to wait on me so we could see how the 6.4 equally modded (other than programmers) with a 6.0 did in a race. He has an 06 6.0L with 4" exhaust, Cold air intake, and Bully dog triple dog set to extreme. I have a 6.4 with SCT Livewire set to extreme, cold air, and DPF back magna flow exhaust. Both trucks have a 8" kit with 37s and same ratio. We did it from a 10 mph punch. He said go and I jumped him by a 1/2 truck length quick like and then he pulled back even with me a beat me by a wheel if that.
I know his bully dog puts out alot of power and the SCT is preatty miled right now but all in all I was very impressed with the fact that I kept up with him. I will get a video and post it of us racing from a stop with a launch and a rolling punch for all of you.:Thumbup:

cool can't wait to see the videos :Thumbup:

·
Now Cummins Powered
234 Posts
I would have thought the 6.4 with an SCT would smoke even a modified 6.0! Well can't wait to see the video, go double or nothing!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts