The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey is there something wrong with the site?Trying to order and when i hit check out its saying time expired.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It worked,Thanks for the reply.Are they still shipping things out with them moving?

·
50 Posts
Yes, they are shipping still. I talked to Jeremy the other day on his way from NY to NC and he had my stuff shipped out.

·
Hotsauce2138
496 Posts
scott
what did u buy?

·
1,291 Posts
who wants to pay my cell phone bill.. 10 days with out a land line and i used 5000 mins.... LOL oh and i need a new battery for my phone it wont stay charged any more....

·
50 Posts
I got a muffler delete pipe and a Silverline 4"->6" tip.

Funny story -
I talked a buddy of mine into buying a 4" MBRP exhaust from Jeremy about a month ago and he put it on about two weeks ago. Then my additional lift got here for my truck and I realized that my exhaust wasnt going to work anymore because it was going to hit in the rear end, rear hangers/leaf springs. (Mine had been built from the cat back at a muffler shop into duals... I had since added a MBRP downpipe and cat delete) So I called my buddy up that had just installed his new 4" MBRP and got him to trade me straight up - A week after he had installed on it on his truck. (The MBRP will fit with the additional lift) Only thing I had to do was get Jeremy to send me a muffler delete pipe, because I didnt want to run a muffler and purchase a tip for it. Worked out good for me and now I'm going higher!

·
Hotsauce2138
496 Posts
cool man! sounds like it did work out for ya.

·
1,291 Posts
all setup in my house for now but went new shop hunting today and we have some good ones. Will let you knw when we find one we like

1 - 9 of 9 Posts