The Diesel Garage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lmm Edge With Juice Test Run

4K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  973604x4 
1) Just a guess, but you were probably running the fuel rails low on fuel at WOT. You have to maintain a certain pressure and flow rate for the injectors to work correctly.

2) If it comes to it, you could tell the dealer that the tapped exhaust manifold is for an EGT gauge that you haven't installed yet.

3) Watch running any tuner at more than +60-75hp on the 6 speed Allison as the stock trans will not like more than that for very long.

hydro said:
ouch, Don't be surprised if they say "sorry, your warranty is void, but we can clear your codes for $$$"
The trucks (all three) make huge power in stock form. They'll tow anything I need to so I will do my best from modding. Besides, They are 8,000lb trucks with the aerodynamics of a brick and won't corner or handle very good at high speeds. Why try to make a race truck out of it?
Because its still a free country, and a person can decide what they want to do with their vehicle.....

I can run low 13's in mine, tow the TT anywhere I want, and haul the family to dinner when I want to. Oh, and get good mileage, too. Thats all in the same vehicle....and THAT is extremely cool to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.