The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
I Eat Rice
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I loaded the 210 Tow tune and the standard 210 today to haul some gravel. The tune loaded fine but when I went to put it in gear. There was no forward gears but reverse was fine. When putting the shifter into drive I could hear a partial engagement but no forward gears. Stopped pissing around and loaded the stock no regen and everything worked.

Now I have 2 210 tow tunes on my DD. I loaded the one with the most recent time code. Is there a issue with one of these tow files? Any thoughts as to why this happened. Ive been on the 275 for over a week with no issues. I have not had any tranny issues to date or loading snaffu's.

·
I like Pretty Girls!
1,332 Posts
The old 210 Tow didn't work in the Job1's but they got that fixed and I am sure you tried to reloading it??
One time I loaded a tune and got a no start so I reloaded and it worked fine; I wish I could help you out more Chris but thats all I got! Good louck!

·
Auto's are for pansies
2,117 Posts
I think it's because you live in Canada. Head south of the border and try to load it. I bet it'll work fine then. :D

·
I Eat Rice
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I wish....

Reloaded the tune today and it worked fine. I think with the trailer cable hooked up it was throwing something off.

The 210 tow is a sweet tune. Just went for a little boot around town to make sure it load correctly and I like it. The super early lock up make for a nice seat of the pants acceleration. 1 gear and it pulls so nicely from 40mph.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts