The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have some new gauges for my dash daq, do i have to do something other than just insert the sd card into the dash daq, will it pick them up automatically or do i have to pull the gauges out of the sd card to the dash daq, i know i have them on the sd card cause when i read the card on my labtop everything shows up in the transfer folder like it should along with my tunes and the gauges i already have. any help guys!!!

·
179 Posts
They need to be in the "transfer" folder and need to be imported. I think it is under the setup icon. I can't rmember at the momment but it is pretty easy. Just do a little experimenting.

·
Diesel Kid
4,580 Posts
Put them in the transfer folder. Then insert the sd card in the DD and go to themes, and pic it out. If it doesnt show that you have any new ones, shut down the DD, turn it back on and try again. Thats what id do.

·
990 Posts
youmhave to go to sd card and load them first, then go to themes and pick it out.

·
Spartan, True Performance
411 Posts
youmhave to go to sd card and load them first, then go to themes and pick it out.
He's right. After you install them on the sd card, you need to do the following:

From gauges, click Exit. Then go to Setup, then to SD Card, then to Install. Now go to Theme, and select the one you want, and click Ok. Then go to Setup, then Display, then Theme, then select the one you wish to use..

·
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok i did that im good to go!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts