The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Dutro221
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. I have been researching all ford diesels and have much interest in purchasing a slightly used 08, 09, or 2010 6.4 PowerStroke. Would be even more interested in Harley edition. I am 18 and working as a tool and die maker so I make ok money but I will need a loan or to do payments. Now I am desperate for advice on getting financially set for a loan and what is the best wAy to build credit.
Thanks..:rock

·
Let it all Ride
1,316 Posts
Honestly bud, I'd look at a credit union. Their rates are usually pretty competative and they tend to be more apt to work with a first time buyer. Good luck!

·
Dutro221
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes I have an account at via credit union. And I'm doing a 6 month credit builder through them where they take and hold $300 and I pay the interest. But I doubt I'll be able to get a 25 to 30k loan with that only:( so idk

·
Stuck in Commiefornia...
1,296 Posts
Figure out what the payment, insurance and additional fuel cost will be over your current mode of transportation, then try to save that in a savings account every month for at least six months, a whole year would be even better. If you can put the money away and not touch it, for the duration, you can swing paying for the truck. As an added bonus, all that money you set aside will make a huge down payment and help you get a better interest rate on the loan.

·
Registered
1 Posts
it's totally alright to use credit services actually, I bought mu first car with a loan I had got)) At the very beginning it seemed to be unreliable and even dangerous, however it turned out to be a really nice alternative to asking your parents to give your money or trying your best to earn those money really quickly. I have got my first loan from a great source as it seemed to be the most reliable. My friend has also suggested I used it, thus I was really safe to use it. So, if you need help- I can help you, that's the link ____https://credit-10.com/se/p2p-lan/

1 - 6 of 6 Posts