The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my Ford build sheet in the mail. It's mostly all the details that you guys helped me to identify plus a few things (ok, maybe more than a few)that I have no idea what they are.
Camper Package....INsulation Package... Super Cooling package...Handling package....immersion Enging Block Heater? Are these mostly standard?? ok it's a pretty long list of features.

This link should take you to it.

http://www.relaxationspot.com/images/Dell_Laser_MFP_1600n_20071102175400.jpg

Ford sent it pretty quickly, and kept me updated via email of when they were sending it out. I just didn't get it prior to needing to post on Ebay. And luckily found lots of helpful forum goers... I also posted a link to the build sheet on the ebay ad....hoping that it will be a good selling point.
Thanks again,
Cheryl

·
Pro 2A
125 Posts
how did you get this? would like one on my truck

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello send the info below to '[email protected]'

Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Zip Code:
Cellular Phone Number:
Daytime Phone Number:
Home Phone Number:
Odometer Reading:
Servicing Dealership:
VIN#:
Year of truck:
Model:

They'll respond that they got your inquiry...then they'll respond that they are processing it...and then it gets mailed out to you.
Hope this helps. I think it's great documentation to have on your truck.
~Cheryl

·
30 Posts
In all the years I've had my trucks I never new that Ford would do this. Thanks

·
928 Posts
Thanks, I sent my request this morning! :D

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm glad this was helpful to you guys. You won't be disappointed about your build sheet.... it's like getting the trucks birth certificate in the mail. Ok, maybe I've gone over the edge. :93C_peelo
When I first started trying to find out about this truck someone in a Ford Forum directed me towards getting a build sheet. It's quite ironic, with all the help I've gotten on TDG from knowledgable posters(replys) and I couldn't thank their helpful responses...:bow: or at least I haven't figured out how.
I can't believe I'm getting thanked. "You're VERY Welcome"
Well I hope this proves useful to a lot of you guys and hopefully some that have been so helpful to me!
(You're going to be excited when you see an envelope come with Ford's :ford emblem on it!!):woot:
Thanks again!:thanks:
~Cheryl

1 - 6 of 6 Posts