The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys heres a guy that has a Dually ATV heres some pics if you want to he has like 2 kits for it if you are interested shoot me a PM or tell me here, I forget the price now but i'll find out soon enough and tell you guys the sizes and prices he wants and heres pics of his Arctic Cat 500:

·
Super limo owner
1,122 Posts
That is definitely interesting

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
get a price and see if he can do it on a polaris sportsman or a bombardia outlander 800

·
Premium Member
4,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
he has two kits for one is for 29.5inch tires and the other is for stock wheels i'll have to ask them if they'll work on those ATVs because i think they are for arctic cats a mostly but i'll ask, and the price he said make an offer.

·
Premium Member
4,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the guy said that it wouldn't work on the polaris but if the bomb has a 4/115 bolt pattern, they will work.

·
377 Posts
Sorry I think thats stupied. With a belt drive you will eat burn the belt alot sooner. And also thats just a lot of extra stress on everything. I guess if it was for flat ground it would be "ok" but any riding I do it would not work.

·
Premium Member
4,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
theres this one guy that did duals all around the ATV he has a total of 8 tires on that thing, he was going through a mud pit he actually did really good i'll see if i can find the video.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts