The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
TDG Mafia #95
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been working in the North Central West Virginia area for a while now, and have had ALOT of people asking about where I can get performance parts for their diesels, whether its Ford, Chevy, or Dodge. Currently what I do is repair, but I'm looking at adding a catalog of parts, and a small inventory, of performance parts for the big three brands. I DO NOT want that banks crap, but want the stuff that works....injectors, turbos, chips, gauges, intakes, exhaust, appearance products, etc....If there are any vendors that would be willing to help out, it would certainly be appreciated...and advertising will not be a problem.

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts
Feel free to call us for any performance parts or tuning. We carry most manufacturer's parts. You can call, email, or PM for pricing. Our new website will be complete in a few weeks and we'll have a dealer section. :Thumbup:

·
424 Posts
im looking to do the same. here we have one shop and everyone knows they are terible....they screw everyone over....can you guys help us out. and we will be doing the install of the parts if the customer wants.... how would it work? can some vendors pm me....thanks

·
1,649 Posts
ill be goin in on this with flyin05 charlie so help us out....our local diesel shop is a joke.....the owner only cares about his truck...

·
424 Posts
hey jason don't worry i got some info...ill call you tomarrow since its 11:45pm....ill let u know whats up.....

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
Fill free to call me, I'll get you some contact information to some warehouse that should help you find what you need.

We have two other shops in this area that are the same. They will build their show trucks real nice to park out front but all I hear is complaints about their work on customers trucks.

Let me know how I can help,
Kenny
352-636-0812

1 - 10 of 10 Posts