The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to get bigger injectors, nothing to big, just better and a little bigger than stock. Or should i go with just nozzles?

·
TDG Mafia 36
591 Posts
I have heard RV275's are good to go with for just a little bigger I am planning in doing the same to mine in the near future. By the way, how do you like your Xzillaraider?

·
706 Posts
If you want better,go with a set of EDM injectors from Don M AT F1 Diesel,They are IMO the finest injector you can buy for the 24V VP44 trucks.As for bigger,you need to match your power increase to your drivetrain and engine mods.At set of Mach 4's would be my choice,but they wouldnt do you much good with a stock auto.

·
TDG Mafia Member #21
1,345 Posts
Trans upgrades are a must for bigger power so spend the money there first. If you only go with 275's you will be fine but with the programmer and the new sticks you are probably going to start slipping. I personally use nozzles because I don't have the money floating around for full injectors. They work really well and you won't be disappointed. If you have the money go with the Don M's. I have never used them but they seem to be the best around.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts