The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone I am looking at getting a 28' Gooseneck flatdeck triple axle trailer. I can't find the Hitch I am looking for so I am turning to you gush again. I am looking for something that when it is not in use it is not in the bed at all. So something that mounts completely below the bed of the truck but can be easily popped up or put int whatever. but it needs to be strong enough also to pull this trailer fully loaded. Thanks everyone please even just show me what ya got. Thank a million

·
Premium Member
5,220 Posts
B&W Turnover ball? Pull it out and insert it back in the hole upside down. Does not stick up above the bed floor when not in use.......

kevin

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
You get gunk in there the pin won't seat fully so when you get the hitch and ever flip the ball check your pin when going back to the ball.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the B7W is what I am looking for thanks I knew I had seen it before but couldn't find it again.

Kainers so when I first install it should I maybe mark the pin when it is fully locked so I can make sure it is fully locked when in use? SOund like a good idea. Also would just take a pressure washer or even compressed air and cleaning it out be good even to get that gunk out? When not towing a trailer I have a topper that will be on the truck so it shouldn't get super dirty in there unless it comes from underneath the bed. Thanks guys

1 - 4 of 4 Posts