The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh well I have a H2E and I still need to lower my EGTs with the chip is the stock setting I can hit 1400degs still. And thats with water injection. So Im looking for a better intercooler.
Maybe the hypermax tapercore? if its anygood. Im very disapointed with the turbo from them. But a bolt in intercooler would be nice.

And also some injectors maybe go with single shots so I can try to advoid the Dual HPOP and hopefully get decent milage again, droped to 10mpg now empty.

This is all for the truck in my sig 03 7.3 comp is QLJ5

Thanks Todd

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
not to take away from your soon to be spending spree might want to look for a problem somewhere.Maybe a boost leak, maybe failing turbo.I don't know but maybe look her over 1st.

My sugestion would be to go hybrid singles stage 2 flavor.This way you won't really need the Dual HPOP.For the intercooler taper core is bigger than the sperco units and DIIC I bieleve.They are more cost effective.

Thats it

Mike

·
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well this He2 has maybe 7k miles so if its failing I would be even more upset about it.

·
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well forget it I got a new truck so i will not be needing any of this. If someone close in Scaramento CA wanted to swap some stock parts for my aftermarket ones before I sell the old truck, they would get a good deal.

·
1,291 Posts
Todd,

Congrats on the new truck i figured that was the way you were leaning after the talk we had. What did or are you getting

1 - 5 of 5 Posts