The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a fuel pump. On my 02 i ran a holley blue and a carter with no problems. But on this truck im wanting something different whats the best. fass, airdog, etc...?

·
TDG Mafia
651 Posts
I have heard good things about both, yet I think the Air Dog has a lifetime warranty...and I think they are both comparable in price. That is the route I would go. I'm sure some other guys will chime in here also, so you can see what is really the best option for ya. Also, will you be adding bigger lines?

·
Premium Member
2,641 Posts
Well it all based no how much power you plan on building...

Raptor is good for stock fuel truck that don't plan on modding much...

AirDog 100 is good for mildly bombed trucks...

AirDog 150 will cover a wildly bombed truck...

Give you clue...

·
1,189 Posts
fass is lifetime warranty too.

·
214 Posts
Airdog man and never look back.:thumbsup

·
Premium Member
2,641 Posts
Like I never look at my pressure gauge anymore because it doesn't really move! :haha

·
Premium Member
2,641 Posts
You have a full fuel kit it should not move?

Pressure loss is when you supply volume of fuel is not enough for the demand volume required by the engine...

·
11 Posts
Mopar Man Why do you say the Raptor pump is good for pretty much stock trucks? Per Pure Flow Technologies, this is basically the same pump as the Air Dog except vertical mount and no filters. I'm pretty sure they said its good for at least 400hp.

·
Premium Member
2,641 Posts
Your right Dave... Must be having a brain fart...:bang:

I was thinking FASS DDRP...

·
1,189 Posts
you will need to remove it and get a draw straw with the airdog if it doesn't come with one. you will need to drop the tank

1 - 12 of 12 Posts