The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I'm new to the forum and was just seeking some help on a tuner for my recently purchased f350. The pickup is an 02 7.3l crew cab short box with 130,000 miles on it. Currently the only mods to it are gauges (trans temp, manifold pressure, and pryometer). I am wanting a tuner so I can gain some power and mileage without loosing towing capabilities. Currently I don't tow more than 3 or 4 ATVs but I am looking to eventually be pulling a toyhauler. Any suggestions and places for the best price.

Thanks

·
Registered
210 Posts
7.3l beast said:
Hello,

I'm new to the forum and was just seeking some help on a tuner for my recently purchased f350. The pickup is an 02 7.3l crew cab short box with 130,000 miles on it. Currently the only mods to it are gauges (trans temp, manifold pressure, and pryometer). I am wanting a tuner so I can gain some power and mileage without loosing towing capabilities. Currently I don't tow more than 3 or 4 ATVs but I am looking to eventually be pulling a toyhauler. Any suggestions and places for the best price.

Thanks

www.dp-tuner.com

Hammer

·
Registered
59 Posts
I will second that. Call Jody and chat with him. 828-221-1176 Or check out his website at www.dp-tuner.com.

FOMOGO

·
6,337 Posts
Give Tadd at Elite Diesel a call... Cant go wrong with ether though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts