The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im feelin good as to how quiet it has been in here, ie no severe probs. been 6 years now! either everyone is busy and or just not havin any major probs. im hoping we have a real winner with this motor. remember all the hype to build the most solid diesel ever?? then navstar was fired by ford. They had allready built a crapload of these motors by then. I keep my stuff forever so thats what im hoping for. im just sayin.

·
97 Posts
Funny - I was thinking the same thing the other day. I am getting a 2009 with 28k miles on it in a couple weeks and have been spending lots of time in this forum and there just isn't much activity. Alot of the activity that IS in here is trivial stuff (which I think is a good thing).

Hope that is a good sign, and HOPE I didn't just jinx myself.

·
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im thinkin that with the proper matainance we will be fine, oil changes seem extremly important, especially with extreme use. I just can not get over how much i love driving this truck and wish diesel was cheaper so i could use it much more than i do. It must be awsome with just a little tune on it.

·
1,606 Posts
I hate to burst your bubbles, there's no activity on this entire site, not just the 6.4 section. Go to a busy forum, you'll get all the feedback you can possibly read on the 6.4, good and bad.

·
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have Been to most of the other sites. IMHO, MOST having larger problems have a tune on them that ive seen. Mostly I see the usuall small problems that some have like coolant hose o-rings and rads.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts