The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The tire pressure is ok but it keeps reading low tire pressure. What is wrong?

·
ADMIN/MAFIA
4,834 Posts
may need just a bit more air.. put in a couple psi more in and see if the light goes out. if not I would suspect a bag sensor.

·
TDG Mafia Goon
3,710 Posts
It reads off and blinks? Replace the sensor. It's blinking because it isn't transmitting. You might try re-learning it but if it's a stock, 3 year-old, sensor it probably needs to be replaced.

·
1,224 Posts
Does the 2011 have a low and high pressure setting like the 2013? If so is it at the correct setting for the load you carry? If you changed your pressure and settings it can take up to 20 miles of driving to reset the monitor. Again I don't know :shrugs if the 2011 has the high/low setting

·
ADMIN/MAFIA
4,834 Posts
Does the 2011 have a low and high pressure setting like the 2013? If so is it at the correct setting for the load you carry? If you changed your pressure and settings it can take up to 20 miles of driving to reset the monitor. Again I don't know :shrugs if the 2011 has the high/low setting
I would imagine it does, as my buddy's 08 mega cab does. I have to go over the PSI and the back down to get one of mine to clear. Just a thought.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts