The Diesel Garage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got to drive the truck tonight :smoke :woot: Tranny feels good, WAY better! Got the MA transfer case pump rub fixed too. :Thumbup: Tomorrow load a tune and "flog on it":woot:

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Alot.....I always make a left coming out of the hotel onto 31 though LOL :sofa

·
Nasty Girl
580 Posts
fordt said:
Yup done that a few times! LOL

·
Premium Member
5,567 Posts
fordt said:
Your not suppose to do that...:shrug::damnit

·
Mafia #42
3,646 Posts
Yeah, im kinda left out on this one. Congrats on the trans, how's it workin out?

·
Registered
557 Posts
So how was the flogging? Michigan Left handers are only for Michiganders and our state governent is doing a great job of pushing them away... oh well. Off topic.

·
713 Posts
Congrats Wayne. Hope you like Eric's work, I sure would..........but I own a good truck......but that's off topic.:leghump

Anyways, I used to stay in Michigan a while, and where I stayed there were no left turns allowed, just take a right and go about 100 feet then, u-turn into on-coming traffic. Pretty in-genious if you ask me. Really worked well, really....

Mikey

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I am flogging on it pretty hard here in Ohio....gotta show off LOL

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Must feel good to flog on a truck and not have to worry about the cell number of the flat bed...just in case. LOL

·
TDG Mafia # 81
1,903 Posts
Whats the cost of that tranny? I am thinking of taking mine to Eric in the spring of 09. Wont have good money until then since I just bought a new house this year and have to work on it first.

Glad to hear you are able to hammer on it and not have to worry about it. Sounds like you have a really nice truck now.

Tony

·
3,754 Posts
must be nice to have it done.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Horsehaulin said:
Whats the cost of that tranny? I am thinking of taking mine to Eric in the spring of 09. Wont have good money until then since I just bought a new house this year and have to work on it first.

Glad to hear you are able to hammer on it and not have to worry about it. Sounds like you have a really nice truck now.

Tony
Spring of 09? I'll be retired in the Bahama's by then. But incase I'm not, look for me in SW MI :damnit

·
diesel idiot
360 Posts
dmaxalliTech said:
Spring of 09? I'll be retired in the Bahama's by then. But incase I'm not, look for me in SW MI :damnit
Palm tree pullin in the future??

·
diesel idiot
360 Posts
oh baby

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.