The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im looking at geting injectors and cant decide on what to get im mainly looking at ddIII or mach 1.6 has any one ran these? will one run cooler than the other. will one be a better for towing. what about the smoke levels. or do you guys recomend a diffrent injector. i have a juice w/attitude stock tranny and stock turbo i know i need to build the tranny, and get a bigger turbo but thats all in due time..

my pickup is a DD and i pull on a very little and its usally under 6000lbs

·
Registered
432 Posts
i agree with red dragon they will be a very nice set of inectors for your truck it will increase ur fuel mileage too once u get a bigger turbo and the tranny built i would get the new adreline from quadzilla 180hp and 420ftlbs of torque increase at the rear wheels a guy on here is putting one in his truck and he tows with it alot

·
1,189 Posts
jd_craft said:
i would get the new adreline from quadzilla 180hp and 420ftlbs of torque increase at the rear wheels
do you have stock in quadzilla or something? the guy has a edge juice with attitude and was just asking about injectors and you say he should get a new box?? just seems odd.

·
Registered
432 Posts
no i dont just like the way the box works great power the dd stage 3injectors increase the hp by 100 and torque by 200ftlbs i like those smoke should be no big deal shoudl notice a big difference especially since u have the edge juice in ur truck

·
1,189 Posts
I wasn't trying to be a jerk or anything it just seemed odd thats all.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Duck what kinda turbo are u going with have u thought about dd stage four injectors that way when u upgrade the turbo u have the extra fuel already there

·
Registered
432 Posts
the dd stage three is 100hp and mach 1.6 is only 90hp i like the stage three better i think he could go with the stage four for future upgrades that he plans on doing bigger turbo and built tranny

·
Registered
432 Posts
ok i tried to find out if the dd stage threes are rated at motor hp or RWHP
cant find anything saying either way cant find anything sayin that mach ones are RWHP either

·
Repository of Diesel Info
469 Posts
jd_craft said:
ok i tried to find out if the dd stage threes are rated at motor hp or RWHP
cant find anything saying either way cant find anything sayin that mach ones are RWHP either

I am not trying to argue but trust me they are. A complete injector is worth the extra money.

·
Registered
432 Posts
ok im not either just tryin to find the best performace possible i figuered a complete injector is more powerful and worth the money u can get a whole stage three injector same power though

1 - 17 of 17 Posts