The Diesel Garage banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Git-R-Done
888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Fellow MAD Members,

We would like each of our MAD members to introduce yourself and post up a little information here about yourself so everyone can get to know each other a little better.

I guess I will start things off.

I am Darrell Keil and I am the President of MAD and also co-founder.

I live in SW MO. in the little city of Conway.

My truck is a 95 F250 4x4 Ford Power Stroke.

My occupations consist of custom built wood furniture, welding/fabricating and I have a diesel performance business.

I am also the secratary of our Fire Department.

I enjoy fishing, hunting, truck pulls and getting together with my friends and drinking some beer.
:HappyMugs :HappyMugs :usflag :usflag

Now, if all you MAD members will go ahead and do this it will make it easier to get to know each other.

I looking forward to reading all of your post.

Thanks,
Darrell Keil
MAD President

·
23 Posts
My Name is Joel White,
I live it NW Missouri in the small town of Clarksdale
The Truck is in the sig.
I farm & Run Heavy Equipment Clearing land & doing dirt work.

·
201 Posts
HI my name is Steve Kuhs VP of MISSOURI ALL DIESEL

I live in SW MO a huge town of about 1500 called Crane

I run a cabinet shop with my Dad

I have a 06 CUMMINS DRW

I like to fix up old cars and trucks.

I would like to welcome everyone that is a part of this club. Darrell and I are trying to get things rolling we hope all of you will give us a chance to make this be a place where we all get along and have a good time and make new friends. I'm looking forward to meeting all the members.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Who?? Me?? Oh, alright!

I'm Todd Ray. I live in Osage Beach, MO and work with my folks.

We have three companies currently. First is a Parasail and Rental WaveRunner Operation. Second is a Guided Stable Ride Operation. Third is a Gifts, Home Decor, Ladies Apparel and Cafe. I'm the Vice-President of all three and the Head Chef in the Cafe.

I have many hobbies. I'm a USCG licensed Captain for the Parasail Operation. I'm an FAA Licensed Pilot for fun. I have a small collection of guns. Three .22 rifles, SigSauer P245 (my carry gun), Ruger Super Redhawk .44 Mag (my little hunting gun), Tarus Raging Bull .454 Casull (my big hunting gun) and a Smith & Wesson Model 500 Magnum (the beast).

My newest hobby is my 2006 Ford F-250. Mods are in the sig and more are coming as money comes in. :Thumbup: I like to race her at the Ozarks International Raceway (past Conway on to Rogersville :) ).

I have a wife and two little boys that love to watch me race it and beat some of the street cars. Ok, well, the boys like it. The wife just sees the money for the house going down the track. :sofa Oh well.

Nuf said? Later.

·
Git-R-Done
888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks to you all that posted already.

Now I know we have fare more members than this. Where are you guys all at?:shrug: :shrug: Come on and post up its your turn.

Later,
Darrell

·
504 Posts
Ok me next.

My name is Kyle Frye, I attend Mizzou, and am a Civil Engineering major. I transferred from Southwest Missouri State to be closer to home and the girlfriend. It wasn't a mistake by any means, either, I love her very much and want to spend my life with her. She is also really cool about the truck, lets me do want I want with it. She is also into diesel's but just because I am. Oh well onto me. I love my life. I am interested in hunting, fishing, shooting. I love going to truck and tractor pulls. I love diesels. I am also a member of SLAPS.
My truck is in the sig, but I do have six inch curved stacks on it now.

Thats' about all. Look forward to meeting you all.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Mike Coleman here. In addition to playing with trucks my Wife and I train horses and mules and stand a 14HH jack at our place known as the Dixie Mule Ranch. We also raise Missouri Foxtrotters along with gaited mules. I do a lot of hunting, fishing and spent 20+ years drag racing before selling all of my cars. I now play with the truck and my H Farmall that I'm building for the antique pulling classes. I was also re-elected as a board member for the Chadwick Rural Fire Protection District. I also sell a few parts on the side and have access to a dyno dynamics load cell mobile dyno if we decide to have an event someday. Oh and Darrell normally I would be in your fine city this weekend for the Bluegrass festival but we decided to hit the Steam and tractor show instead.

·
Git-R-Done
888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
99cummins said:
Mike Coleman here. In addition to playing with trucks my Wife and I train horses and mules and stand a 14HH jack at our place known as the Dixie Mule Ranch. We also raise Missouri Foxtrotters along with gaited mules. I do a lot of hunting, fishing and spent 20+ years drag racing before selling all of my cars. I now play with the truck and my H Farmall that I'm building for the antique pulling classes. I was also re-elected as a board member for the Chadwick Rural Fire Protection District. I also sell a few parts on the side and have access to a dyno dynamics load cell mobile dyno if we decide to have an event someday. Oh and Darrell normally I would be in your fine city this weekend for the Bluegrass festival but we decided to hit the Steam and tractor show instead.

Welcome to MAD!!!

Sounds like you have a pretty busy life. Where is the steam and tracto show at this weekend? I am in Nixa this weekend and might be interested in going myself.

Glad to have you aboard and look forward to meeting you soon...

Later,
Darrell

·
Registered
19 Posts
It's at the Steam show grounds just outside of Republic right on hwy 60.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Whats up everyone! My names Brian Southard, I'm from Joplin MO. I spend most of my time driving. I have a Freightshaker triple axle dump truck with a 400 big cam Cummins motor and a 9 speed. But when I'm not shiftn gears in that I'm in my Dodge, mods in sig. I'm 99cummins on the cumminsforum.com. I just found this place, and am always up for meetin other diesel junkies near me. Have to get a new tranny in the truck before I can really do many g2g's, hopefully will have that done before too long. Lookin forward to meetn ya guys.
Brian

·
Registered
74 Posts
Hello All

My names Jeff Brannock from Ash Grove outside of springfield about 20 miles i am a fireman at Ash Grove. Im 22 yrs old and love to have fun, drinkin beer, LOVE my diesel, and enjoy being a fireman. I own a business traveling the U.S. working with dairy cattle. My truck is in the sig. Welcome everyone if you haven't met darryl or talked to him do so he is a great help with everything and besides he doesnt have anything else to do :poke: right darrylLOL

·
2,509 Posts
Well I just sent darrell my info to join up so I thought I'd go ahead and do my intro. My name is Ross Becker, I am 24 and live in Mexico MO. I graduated linn tech as Cat heavy equipment mechanic, but endend up going to work here in town at a small international truck dealer, were we work on every thing from trucks to tractors to pickups to just about anything else you can think of. I also help my dad and uncle on our farm in my free time. I have a couple of old pontiacs I have fixed up and am currently building up my 96 F350 to do some sled pulling (you can see what all I have done so far in my signiture)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts