·
4,158 Posts
wow great video and really great numbers 800+ hp and 1300ftlbs

·
1,171 Posts
That is insane on #2 only. :bow: Way to go Maddog. Keith

·
1,130 Posts
That truck doesn't belong to maddog, it belongs to some dude out of Nebraska. I saw him post the video on another site. LOL

·
Registered
214 Posts
Didnt he later drop in a 12 valve and put something like 1,000 hp at thr wheels?

·
DPM Mobile Dyno
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
DmaxRig said:
Didnt he later drop in a 12 valve and put something like 1,000 hp at thr wheels?
He has had a 12v in it for a few years now, and this one was just built and driven to the event from Utah. This 865hp was according to Maddog his biggest dyno number to date. :Thumbup:

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
very nice numbers indead.
hey dukey, you figure out a time to go get waxed at the dyno?
robert

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
so you making excuses to delay so you can do crap to the cummins?? HAHAHA ok well keep working

·
Registered
520 Posts
LOL nah I already know I got you covered on the rollers and even when I take that you'll cry about dyno queen this and that. Since you fancy yourself the leading authority on 6.0 drag racing I thought I'd come to your house and take you at your own game. Patience young grasshoppa... the time will be here soon.

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
lol, i don't think i am the authority on racing the 6.0 just know it don't do to dang bad, if you want to come to my house lets set up a weekend, dyno, dragrace and sledpull, because i do it all lol, well give me a idea of when you want a whipping lol
robert

·
Registered
61 Posts
F'ing sick.:bow: :smoke: Richard's truck has always been my favorite... those numbers are just plain nuts.

Any idea how long ago this was recorded? In the past few weeks, I assume...

·
DPM Mobile Dyno
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ryaneverk2 said:
F'ing sick.:bow: :smoke: Richard's truck has always been my favorite... those numbers are just plain nuts.

Any idea how long ago this was recorded? In the past few weeks, I assume...
I recorded this last weekend while it was on my dyno at the TS event. I had a brilliant idea to set up my camera on a tripod to catch these moments on film. LOL

1 - 17 of 17 Posts