The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As stated above i made it to the track last night. I was pretty happy with the results considering the high temps and high humidity down here in S. Florida. I made 7 passes ranging from 13.31 to 13.06 @ 101.00 to 101.79 mph. I had 3 very consistent passes @ 13.06, 13.07, and 13.08. The best run of the night was as follows:

60' ..... 1.732
330' .... 5.239
1/8 ..... 8.252
mph .... 81.69
1000' .. 10.850
1/4 ..... 13.065
mph .... 101.70

These passes were on the 310 tune with a job 1 calibration.

·
Diesel Addict
252 Posts
Congrats :happymugs, Sounds like your truck is running pretty good :thumbsup

Reactions: 08STROKER

·
33 Posts
when will this thing be out?????? its no fun watching you guys talk about it all the time and not be able to wreck havac at the local track!!!! come on now.

·
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
when will this thing be out?????? its no fun watching you guys talk about it all the time and not be able to wreck havac at the local track!!!! come on now.
I have no idea of an actual release date, but hopefully not to much longer! I think they are just trying to get it perfect so they don't have to send out a bunch of changes to everyone.

·
cool as december
1,032 Posts
did you get a new file 08??? I got a v12 and mine still aint lockin the converter...

went down for truckfest, truck ran great but my fastest times are still with the v4, matt is working on it now, exactly why it hasnt been released.

·
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
did you get a new file 08??? I got a v12 and mine still aint lockin the converter...

went down for truckfest, truck ran great but my fastest times are still with the v4, matt is working on it now, exactly why it hasnt been released.
PM sent.

·
2,183 Posts
tried to get it this weekend for all truck nationals but no luck :(

·
Git' Some
124 Posts
Moroso, in Palm Beach.
So glad it finally opened... im about 30 min north of the track in Martin County... Im looking to get down there and run my 275, Let me know if you want a road dog next time you go and ill meet you there...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts