The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
always looking for more
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to take a minute to post up a big thank you to Corey @ Sasquatch Diesel! He took care of me yesterday installing an Airdog 150 and an ITP reg. return system in my truck. Great price and service! Much appreciated! I'll definately be heading back there for my next project, after the war chest is replentished.

·
always looking for more
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Squatch said:
Your welcome, and you forgot your mushrooms LOL
Yeah, got half way home and remembered. Figured you'd get a kick out of that when you found them. LOL

·
always looking for more
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Fast_Ashley said:
I think they're still sitting there.....
eh, don't think they'd be too good now... LOL We went out for lunch at this little local bar & grill, I wind up ordering a burger & fries for like $5 and figure I'm really hungry but it was so cheap I figured it wouldn't do the job so I ordered the mushrooms too. Little did I know that a PILE of food was coming my way. The only thing I finished was my burger, ate maybe half the mushrooms (it was a BIG basket FULL!). Figured I should take the rest back to the shop in case I wanted a snack but never got hungry... Hell after that meal I had to force myself to eat the supper the wife made that night...

BTW, Ashley when you going to quit breaking your truck? :poke:

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Yeah, Leahmans Bar & Grill don't skimp on the grub do they!!

As for my truck, as long as I'm behind the wheel, I will continue to test the durability of several different parts(I'm hard on ****).

I think Corey sees it as some sort of job security.

As a matter of fact, my avatar picture is my truck on Corey's trailer....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts