The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i have checked the plugs on the wiring and what little of the wire i can see that is'nt inside the main wiring harness, there is'nt anything that seems to be wrong ?? everything is hooked up corectley and nothing seems to be loose , when i pulled my comp off i unpluged the data link conector and i could'nt find a plug to go back into that plug?? i didnt install the comp myself it was on the truck when i bought it so i'm not sure if there is anything that plugs back inot the data link plug or not?? if anyone has had any kind of map problems i'd love to hear about them.

·
3,514 Posts
I haven't really heard of anything like that. The usual electronics problems that occur in the pump, shouldn't throw those codes. I would call dodge and see if there is anyway to test the ECM or PCM to see if either of those is the source of your problem. You could try reflashing the ECM, either with a smarty, or at the dodge dealer. It might help but I doubt it. I hate electrical gremlins.
Sean

·
Premium Member
2,641 Posts
smokinyou02 said:
ok i have checked the plugs on the wiring and what little of the wire i can see that is'nt inside the main wiring harness, there is'nt anything that seems to be wrong ?? everything is hooked up corectley and nothing seems to be loose , when i pulled my comp off i unpluged the data link conector and i could'nt find a plug to go back into that plug?? i didnt install the comp myself it was on the truck when i bought it so i'm not sure if there is anything that plugs back inot the data link plug or not?? if anyone has had any kind of map problems i'd love to hear about them.
Well the MAP has 3 pins... +5V, signal, GND

And IAT got 2 pins...

Double check your GND on the MAP sensor... Then double check its getting +5V too... I'm not sure but 1 pin on the IAT could be a +5V too...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts