The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
1,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fall Brawl 2009...."Take Calculated Risks."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its that time AGAIN!!!.....
The Mason-Dixon Turbo Diesel Clubs Annual Fall spectacular....

FALL BRAWL 2009......."Take Calculated Risks."

The Mason-Dixon TDC would like to extend our invitation to all who desire to participate in this great end of the year show.This is our annual 2 day dyno competition which hosts some of the finest examples of diesel powered Trucks from all over the country.

The Dates.....Saturday & Sunday October 17th-18th-Rain Or Shine
The Place......SGS Automotive & Performance
901 Range End Road
Dillsburg,PA 17019
(717)502-8880
SGS Automotive
The Cost.......$70 for 3 spins with HP/TQ readings.

Remember stack equipped owners we would like you to drop your flex pipes if possible or allow us to some way vent the soot outside.Also we would like the dually owners to drop their outside tires off which allows us to move trucks in and out more efficiently.Tools will be provided by SGS to accomplish this and all we ask is to put them away when finished.The shop is also available for those who have last minute goodies to do or install and all they ask is that you dyno sometime that weekend.We did a great job at the spring show with the extra work and it showed when we were done,which we received many thanks for our professionalism.

Also..
We will having a covered dish cookout for those attending and we ask that you bring something along to share with the group for the weekends activities.It has been noted that we are having issues with not enough food for the amount of people who do come and we as a club are looking at ideas to change that for this show.So please be advised that there may be a change in the lunch procedure for this show and from now on as a few have ruined it for the others.The lunch update will follow at a later date however if you are planning to come and bring something,please post it so we can add you to the list.

Classes for the show....
Other than the "1st Generation Modified",which will remain intact, we will be splitting up some of the other classes in the interest of fairness and competition.I will be posting the rest of the classes as we get them finalized and will ensure to get them up asap.The rules for the first generation class will remain the same and it will be posted then also.There will be NO show-n-shine as it has been a terrible flop the last few years.

So we have the dates and now we need to people to come out and enjoy the falls best dyno roll.See You All Soon

Thanks Keith

·
Singles Club #2
496 Posts
you can pretty much guarantee i'll be there along with the woman and a couple others :thumbsup

·
11 Posts
Ill be there, finally getting the truck dynoed with the new mods i got! Hopefully the tranny will hold until then!!

·
Singles Club #2
496 Posts
Ill be there, finally getting the truck dynoed with the new mods i got! Hopefully the tranny will hold until then!!
well it looks like you got a bit done to the truck since i seen it run last :thumbsup

·
11 Posts
well it looks like you got a bit done to the truck since i seen it run last :thumbsup
You bet, Im hoping to get the 4k's in before the brawl at least so I can get some more fueling and a bit more power. Im hoping on about 350 hp and 700+ torque:happymugs:happymugs

·
Diesel Outlaw
589 Posts
i should be there would like to get the truck dyno'd since i never have yet hoping for pretty big numbers

·
WHOS NEXT
182 Posts
Ill be there.

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
We are going to be there. Well, I will be. Jody will be out live tuning. Please come by and see me if you are on TDG. You will receive DPT goodies just for stopping by to chat. ;)

Keith you got enough coffee ? Do I need to bring my 48 cupper mac daddy coffee maker. :guitar

·
WHOS NEXT
182 Posts
are you coming out both days?

Reactions: SeeYa

·
WHOS NEXT
182 Posts
not sure what day we'll be down. probably saturday but not sure. we will see you for sure though

·
1,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Diane, you don't need to transport your coffee maker up here. I'll start brewing the coffee as soon as either SGS opens the doors or I get there. Which ever happens first. I won't be a slacker like last year.

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Diane, you don't need to transport your coffee maker up here. I'll start brewing the coffee as soon as either SGS opens the doors or I get there. Which ever happens first. I won't be a slacker like last year.

Keith, you know how I am about my coffee...:mocoffee

LOL

·
1,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Diane, I sure do. Kind of like me. From my house to the event is 90 miles and I drink 48 ounces before I get there. :happymugs Keith

·
1,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Just 1 more week to go. Please post up what you are bringing so I can keep a list of what we won't have. We have quite a bit of soda and water coming. Nobody posted up donuts yet. If I remember correctly we need plates and utensils.

Thanks,

Keith

·
11 Posts
I got a bag of chips and a bag of pretzels. Ill see about plates and utensils

·
Diesel Outlaw
589 Posts
if you guys need me to bring anything i can, i was up last year but didnt dyno would like to get the truck dyno'd with or without having it tuned in time just to get some numbers. pm me if you need anything else brought.

·
Diesel Outlaw
268 Posts
I can bring a bag of chips and maybe a couple of donuts

·
WHOS NEXT
182 Posts
I'm coming down Saturday but they are calling for light rain showers until next Monday. Boo. Rain rain go away.

Dear Rain,
YOU SUCK!!!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts