1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Boost Junkie
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
454 Posts
91rangerturbo said:
Is anyone running one on a 24 valve truck? What supporting mods do you have? What modifications did you have to do for the install? I am thinking of switching from the HX 35 to a 66mm. Thoughts? Suggestions?

http://www.pdrdiesel.com/products/Master_Power_Turbo_1991_5_02_Dodge_Cummins-952-26.html

I dunno, I do know that turbonetics has a really nice stage 2 setup. 66mm compressor wheel. there is a street kit, and a truck pull kit. I am gonna get the street kit eventually. The downpipe is included with the turbonetics kit and comes with all the hardware. IMO i would just like to buy something and have it include everything for one price instead of having to buy this part here, then buy this part at another place.

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
Cumminsdude2001 said:
I dunno, I do know that turbonetics has a really nice stage 2 setup. 66mm compressor wheel. there is a street kit, and a truck pull kit. I am gonna get the street kit eventually. The downpipe is included with the turbonetics kit and comes with all the hardware. IMO i would just like to buy something and have it include everything for one price instead of having to buy this part here, then buy this part at another place.
I agree, but I would also not want to pay for something if I already had it (ie. upgrading from and aftermarket turbo) and would rather order two kits if it saves me a thousand dollars :eek: Also some kits do come with everything, it all depends on who you buy them from, and I'm sure a turbo dealer would be more than happy to find any odds and ends for one lump sum.

·
454 Posts
Dual K20s said:
I agree, but I would also not want to pay for something if I already had it (ie. upgrading from and aftermarket turbo) and would rather order two kits if it saves me a thousand dollars :eek: Also some kits do come with everything, it all depends on who you buy them from, and I'm sure a turbo dealer would be more than happy to find any odds and ends for one lump sum.

True true!!!!! I agree as well, its like they say there is an advantage and a ddrawback to everything

·
Alaskan Assassin
88 Posts
Why not save up a few more months and get a big ***er? If your gonna spend the money why not spend a little more for BADASS!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts