The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
WHOS NEXT
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
part number MT2141

INFO

I paid $735 about 6 - 8 months ago. I worked in a truck shop that had a 3/4 gun however it was a better paper weight than a tool. It had no power at all. I believe that after god created adam and eve he created that gun. To make a long story short, I bought my own personal gun that was used by me and only me about 4 or 5 times for lugs that my 1/2 drive gun wouldnt move and once on the yoke on a rear. I put a drop or two of oil in it everytime I used it. I no longer work there, the shop I am at now has a good shop supplied 3/4 gun, so I am no longer in need of this one. I would sell it for $500 shipped in the lower 48 states. It is very light and rated at 1200 ft/lbs of torque. it also comes with a protective cover.

http://www.matcotools.com/Catalog/toolcatalog.jsp?cattype=T&cat=2388&select=&page=3

·
WHOS NEXT
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Price drop $450 shipped. Also open to offers. Shoot me a pm.

·
WHOS NEXT
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes I can post some pictures hopefully this weekend. I brought my camera to work today and snapped some pictures. I just have to figure out how to post pics on here again. I use my phone to go on TDG a lot so sorry for the delay just been pretty busy. If you'd like I could send you a picture message of the gun until I get them loaded on the computer and what not. Just shoot me a pm. Sorry it took me so long.

·
WHOS NEXT
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
here are some pictures

·
WHOS NEXT
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Offers anyone?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts