The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know on my 95 I can run 40 psi or so. What about the 98 24 valves? Also, I have the Edge Comp. How much boost can I build until it starts restricting the fuel? Or does it? I know some chip/programmers do anyway.

·
2nd Gen Guru
2,641 Posts
Fuel restriction is based on LP/IP pump, injectors, and governor...

With the Edge Comp I can build 33-35 PSI at WOT without any problem and start defueling at about 2,700 RPM... Now the Edge Drag can fuel all the way to redline.

·
232 Posts
Mopar1973Man said:

With the Edge Comp I can build 33-35 PSI at WOT without any problem and start defueling at about 2,700 RPM... Now the Edge Drag can fuel all the way to redline.

so can hot juice????

·
Registered
550 Posts
all boxes are diffrent. with my bluechip it fuels to 3200 if my injector pump will alow it that is and it will build 49 psi on that stock charger aswell.

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mopar1973Man said:
My bad. I meant defueling, but I couldn't think of the term at the time :damnit

·
2nd Gen Guru
2,641 Posts
cummins_power said:
My bad. I meant defueling, but I couldn't think of the term at the time :damnit
Not a problem...LOL

masonjo said:
so can hot juice????
Edge Comp and Edge Juice are basically the same software... Edge Drag and Edge Juice HOT are basically the same too...

·
NAVY
40 Posts
hey

mopar man I PM you

·
Registered
86 Posts
well you dont want to much boost with the stock turbo for one but with the smarty and comp i get about 50 but i have the wastegate, and super b

·
113 Posts
stock turbo is only good for about 35 or 40lbs. i know you can push them past that but once you go past that point your drive pressure start getting way out of proportion. one of the main causes of turbo failure and sometimes head gasket.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts